Still no baby. That's okay, the due date isn't until Nov. 20, but it feels like it should be tomorrow. I speak for Melissa that she's ready to get this show on the road.
So here's some non-baby related random thoughts in this future daddy's head today:
Spent the morning at a conference for next generation wireless networks today. that's not as notable as much as the fact that I understood all of the info and acronyms.
I don't get the appeal of Sarah Palin, and that's not just because I have never voted Republican. She's a fine person I'm sure, but no one can learn and master the amount of info she needs to know to be a vice president in 3 months. No one.
I raked leaves this weekend, knowing there would be more. But the following day, the wind blew at 25 mph all day. Now it really feels pointless.
What happens if you don't clean your gutters? Related, how much does it cost to have a tree cut down in Atlanta?
I can't decide which is the better song by Guns N Roses. Paradise City or Sweet Child 'o Mine? Dark horse candidate is Mr. Brownstone.
When you think about it, post-it notes are truly remarkable.
Maybe I can use the time change this weekend to start getting up earlier to get ready for Oscarina. I'm sure she'll want to wake up earlier than I do.
3 comments:
I have to go with Sweet Child O' Mine. Paradise City is good but according to my iTunes play count Sweet Child is up by 6 plays on Paradise City.
My Michelle
The first two comments of the blog-- none related to baby, but instead, Guns N Roses. I'm clearly missing my target audience.
Post a Comment