Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Update

So, Father Ween's been in need of a little no-computer therapy, so I apologize for not providing more regular updates from Caroline's first trip out of town. She was a champ on the car ride (so I'm told, I was in the other car with the dogs...) and Grammy and Popi are doing their best to spoil her rotten.

Its Christmas Eve and she's ready for the big day tomorrow. How do I know? Because I know she has no idea what's going on. Not her fault -- its just not time yet. Next year will be kind of crazy and 2010 will be full on Santa mania.

Below are some recent photos beginning with her first bath in Thomasville:

The next day, Cousin Sarah came to visit

Nikki and Daisy have been en joying the change of scenery too


And today, she put on an outfit for Christmas Eve...

No comments: