Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tummy time/Dad's Adventures in Babysitting

I took another day off Friday and Melissa went out between feedings to run errands, which left me with the enormous responsibility of managing Tummy Time. I'm happy to announce that under my tutelage, Caroline successfully rolled from her stomach to her back! See photo below.

I also needed to change her clothes once after Caroline barfed a little bit on her outfit. Check out the shirt she's wearing below. That kind of says it all.

Then today, we took a nap.

1 comment:

Jessica & Michael said...

She is adorable - good job with the new outfit change! And you and Caroline look too cute for words napping together. You need to save that one in a frame!

Thanks for all the posts and pics! She is precious and I love seeing her change. Hope I can meet her someday.