Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Caroline visits Tennessee, and remains supremely photogenic

So, I'm late again in providing regular updates, but the good part in all of that is that life with Caroline is settling down a bit. She's still growing like a weed, but I think we're starting to adapt, and things don't seem as large (or insurmountable) anymore.

After the busy holidays, we've settled in to ride out the rest of winter. I kept Christmas around for a few weeks in the form of the outdoor decorations it took me two weeks to put in the attic. (Confession: the icicle ligts are still on the gutters. Fixing that this Sunday.) Caroline and Melissa made a visit back to Thomasville while I went to Clemson to watch Wake Forest beat the tigers and this past weekend we took Caroline to Tennessee for the first time. It was the best thing to happen to Tennessee since Dollywood.

Some pictures from the past few weeks are below, hope to be more regular with updates-- sorry for being slack!






Caroline with Grams (My camera battery died before we could get the photo with Grams and Grumps, will update if he brings his camera this weekend.)


Grams and Grumps also had a baby swing for us, I wish when I was having a bad day, someone would put me in a swing. That would be awesome.


And then tonight, we got this photo -- check out her pose! We call it "Chillin'" (yes, we put her hand in her pocket...)

No comments: