Wednesday, June 24, 2009

That's Hot!

Caroline is officially teething. And it seems she's unhappy about it. So after she wouldn't go to sleep last night, we tried to drive her around a bit to get her to nod off, and decided to run by Target to pick up some infant Motrin to alternate with Tylenol if needed.

It wasn't until I was halfway into the store when I realized what I was wearing -- when we left I had not planned on seeing anyone other than Caroline and Melissa:

==Birkenstock sandals
==Gym shorts
==An Obama '08 shirt that has admittedly shrunk to the point of not wearing it ever in public.

I was watching my fellow shoppers to see if they nodded in approval or acknowledged my hotness. Nothing! I guess when Target's about to close in 15 minutes people are on a mission. As was I. Got the Motrin, but Caroline was already asleep in the car. Now we're prepared at least.

2 comments:

Matt Cantando said...

If you were wearing wool socks, you would have fit in perfectly in Seattle!

Jayvee said...

Father Ween, going to need to see a photo of this outfit to verify authenticity. ;)