Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going off site for lunch? I now only have room for two more...


We needed another car seat for our second car, and hopped up to Babies R Profit to spend some more moola tonight. But, a slight moment of joy occured when the sales person either decided to be a rebel, or used some seldom advertised ability and compunded two coupons on the car seat. Original price $139.99, final price about $101. Here's to small victories.

This is a sign I need to quit being a grouch. The lady at the register was really nice and was talking to Caroline and I was facing a massive purchase and was not pleased. I was not kind to the woman in my head and karma hit me when she was nice not only personally, but financially. Duly noted, God.


Of note, since we bought our last car seat, they upgraded the models, the same model and color looked different. Makes me wonder if we missed a super sale when they were clearing out the old ones. New and future dads take note, car seat sale in the summer, and watch for those coupons Babies R Us sends you.

No comments: