She tolerated the costume pretty well, but considering it was so cold and misty outside, she had to wear a sweater -- which wasn't compatible with the wings -- but many nice people gave her candy anyway! We went trick-or-treating with Caroline's buddy Jack (see below) and his parents Lauren and Clay.
But she's been rocking the Halloween 'spirit' for a while with several spooky onesies throughout the month. Above is a picture of her and our pumpkins -- yes, we have two pumpkins that relate to college sports teams, FSU Seminoles logo on the left, Wake Forest "WF" on the right. Caroline made the right choice...Saturday night was a lot of fun and I am excited to 'share' in Caroline's candy today, though I have to say that 'fun size' is a lot less fun than it used to be. I swear that Milky Way was waaay thinner than it should have been. So I had a second one.
Below is a cute photo of Caroline and Jack -- they were so confused by each others costumes that we never really got a normal picture, so I went with the one that was the most fun! Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!
(And I'm a goober for saying this, but it was a tiny bit sad that this is Caroline's last 'first' holiday. Birthday party on deck! I'm already rounding up and saying she's a year old....)
2 comments:
this made monday way more enjoyable.
LadyBug Caroline and Captain Jack! Very clever!
Post a Comment