Last year since Caroline was a pretty new entry to the family, I had to photoshop in a photo of her. Crude, but it served the purpose.
When we visited Chattanooga last week, we were excited for both girls to make the trip to the land of doughnut supremacy. Our family has a strong belief that the only true doughnut is a Krispy Kreme, and Dunkin Donuts is akin to carpetbagging Yankees diluting Southern culture. Or something like that.
But, Caroline had a little meltdown during our errands in Chattanooga and needed a nap ASAP -- so we didn't make it to Krispy Kreme and had to improvise. Thankfully, my dad has a light-up Santa on the front porch so we got a photo not at Krispy Kreme, but with some Christmas doughnuts and the granddaughters.
Here's hoping Santa is nice to you and you get Hot Doughnuts Now this December.
2 comments:
This is hilarious! I really love traditions like this... How nice of your dad to be so enthusiastic! And, I totally agree about the Krisy Kreme vs. Dunkin D. comment.
That's Christmas cheer if I ever saw it...
Post a Comment