
So, why a Happy Meal on a pedestrian Monday night? A trip to the ER...
Caroline fell at day care today and came away with a pretty nasty lump on her noggin. (Apparently she managed to crawl off the side of a very small chair; meeting with day care about that later)
Anyhoo, though they didn't think it was a bad hit, an urgent care doc advised us to go to the ER to check. Over three hours later, we had a very hungry family and we decided McDonalds served our needs.
Caroline is okay, and asks that I not post photos of her injury, I think all the attention from the blog has made her a little vain...
3 comments:
Poor lady C, hope the noggin' is ok. Sad you removed the fried yumminess from the chicken mcnugget - I mean, why would anyone want Mickey Ds chicken by itself... yuck.
Oh no, Lady C's first ER trip! I hope she's rocking a cool headband or hat today to cover the bump.
Poor Lady C!! Agree with JayVee though - why remove the best part? I hope she's not on a diet.
Post a Comment