Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Family illness

The family has strep throat.  Caroline first, with a fever, and I've now been confirmed.  Thankfully, the doc office is not going to make the Mommy go in and is calling in some amoxicillin for her too.

Caroline is feeling much better, and no longer has a fever, and has been on her meds for a day and a half.  So she and I are working from home today.  (She's working on me not working.)

She's had some lunch and should be ready for a nap soon, so I though I'd try to get her to chill a bit by using America's greatest parenting aid, the television.
That is a non-functioning remote without batteries, and we seldom, very seldom, resort to parking her in front of the TV -- lest you judge ;-)  But - confession - Dora the Explorer is on the TV.

No comments: