Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day to... ME!

Had a kickin' Dad Day here at the homestead:

1) Got to stay in bed until... 9:30.  I woke up at 9:00 and just hung out there.  Caroline was being so quiet, I thought she and The Mommy were playing in the backyard.

2) We all took a nap while Caroline did and she slept for... three hours.  I have had so much sleep today I feel sick.  Happy sick.

3) I got a gift that was used and pink... a barely used jogging stroller!  I never though I'd be so pumped about that. (Its mostly brown with pink accents.  To my future child, if we have one and if it is a boy, I'm sorry, but there's going to be a lot of pink items you're going to have to use.)

4) Dinner out with the family... Bison burger.  Tasty.

Check out the envelope my card came in today.  Look at the purple crayon.  That's a 'C', an 'A', and a 'L'.  Only 5 more letters to go.  I'm biased, but I think 2.5 years old and writing 37% of one's name is sort of advanced.

No comments: