Friday, October 16, 2009

The North Georgia State Fair

Okay. I try not to post things out of order, but here we are...

We went to the N. Georgia State Fair with Haynes, Holly and Charlotte a few weeks back and saw a BMX bike trick show, rode the Pirate ship (not Caroline), saw the high diving show, ate carney food (not Caroline) and then, rode the Cyclone (not Caroline) which was terrifying and yet supremely awesome.
Here's us in the petting zoo. The babies pretty much loved it, thought they looked really confused a lot.
All you new and future dads out there. Be sure to take your kid to a petting zoo, but maybe when they're older. We had a good time, but I was there thinking, "My ten-month-old, who loves to reach out and touch things right now, is in a room full of barnyard animals and their poop."
I'm struggling with how to explain this picture. The parents were taking turns on the Himalaya ride and we were trying to entertain Caroline and Charlotte while they were chillin' in their strollers -- here it seems, the babies did the entertaining.
The light didn't come out right, but here are my ladies on the midway.
And because it was really freaky looking, here's a picture of an Emu. Like the barracuda of the barnyard...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Smithgall said...

I want to go the fair - looks like fun!! I love the little outfit that says "my first Halloween!" So freaking cute!