Well, I'm supremely late in publicly acknowledging this, but two regular readers, one in NYC and another in Chicago, were so generous to send Caroline a birthday present, a killer sweater and cute hat and matching mittens. Jackie and Meghan, as you can see below, its a super cute ensemble! (she would not yet tolerate the mittens). It's amazing when people are so kind and gifts are so unexpected. Thank you!
Adding to the birthday relevance, we staged the photo on Matt and Ashley's motorized 4-wheeler they gave her. Caroline couldn't quite press the button long enough to ride by herself to get a video, but out of nowhere I got the photo below, which may be the best I've ever taken of her...
3 comments:
sooo worth the wait!!! and I can't blame Lady C - I dislike mittens too!
Lady C is such a model....love the pics!
look at those blue eyes! adorable!
Post a Comment