For a couple of reasons, none of them tragic, I've come to realize that it may be best to add a little protection to Caroline's Corner. While The Mommy and I have been so appreciative of the really nice things people have to say about Caroline -- and even though I've been amazed at how many people read this blog -- the Internet can be a little weird and I've heard too often lately about blog stalkers.
In a week or so, we're going to permanently change the site to have people to log in to read it. Please send me or The Mommy an email if you want to be 'invited' -- all you have to do is set up a Google account if you don't already have one.
Some of you already have done this, I'm just opening it up for a week to make sure folks see what's going on. The blogger.com system can accommodate 100 people, so that should do it I think.
Let's all join the circle of trust. For Caroline.
1 comment:
Hey!! I hope you don't mind, Nathan gave me your blog address, so I follow your blog now! Please include me when you privatize. Do you have our blog? It's www.itsybitsychilders.com. Thanks!!
Lauren
lauren.m.childers@gmail.com
Post a Comment